Wednesday, December 03, 2008

More wacky college fun

My anatomy professor treated us to her rendition of this song about cows the other day during lecture. I believe it's an Arrogant Worms song (thank you Google!):

I am cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butter
Made from liquid from my udder
I am cow, I am cow, hear me moo (moo)

I am cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am cow, I am cow, I've got gas

I am cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere
From B.C. to Newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!

2 comments:

Spicedogs said...

Yes, it was the Arrogant Worms. And, if you so desire, you can view them on the Web:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ8z2x1wMpE

Spicedogs said...

Ooops, I sent you the wrong link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcMEw8XkBiM