Friday, June 16, 2006

Midnight gifts from my dog

Man, I love having a dog. Last night I spent largely drinking green tea, eating Pocky and watching crap TV, Siris passed out beside me on the couch. I finally put myself to bed, and wake up hours later because I hear Siris rustling around in the living room. Sleepily I call her name and she comes trotting towards my bedroom, tags jingling the whole way. Eventually she jumps onto the bed, deposits a perfectly intact box of Pocky on top of me while I'm lying there under the covers, and then curls up beside me. One big sigh, and she's out.

MY DOG BRINGS ME JAPANESE CANDY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! Awesome.

1 comment:

ayatollah of rock n' rollah said...

whatev's, yo. you failed to mention that she was trying to eat it herself and couldn't get into it. sirus is SO BUSTED.