Friday, August 03, 2007

Life lessons in the world of Andria

I was thinking about a lot of the people I know and love and how very different they are and I think it's really great that I can connect with people pretty deeply and find some common ground within a huge variety of people. I like being able to walk into a crazy situation with a bunch of strangers and have something to say and learning something about someone at the end of it. I think the key to starting it all off is fixating on the one thing someone says in casual conversation that you find the most interesting, and seeing it through by asking a lot of questions. You learn stuff; they get to elaborate on their story and are thrilled to have an inquisitive audience. Effortless. Relationship develops. Easy. Bulletproof. Rewarding.

I think I learned this from smoking pot. You know, life lessons.

No comments: